Fields Of Research
- massively parallel computing / high performance computing (HPC)
- design and implementation of massively parallel HPC software in C++
- adaptive mesh refinement (AMR) and dynamic rebalancing for massively parallel simulations
- computational fluid dynamics (CFD) with focus on the lattice Boltzmann method
- core developer / co-maintainer of the waLBerla HPC software framework
Unknown Staff member: schornbaum.
Use your LSS login name to show only publications of one person, or leave the field empty to show all publications.