|Büro|| Cauerstr. 11 |
|Telefon||+49 9131 85 67295|
|Fax||+49 9131 85 28928|
|Adresse|| Cauerstr. 11 |
- I am involved in the development and validation of the multi-physics software waLBerla. Its aim is to provide a flexible framework for CFD simulations and beyond that efficiently makes use of current and future supercomputers.
- My special focus there is on particulate flows, i.e. the description of particle-fluid interactions. Applications are the sediment transport in river beds or fluidized bed reactors.
- I lead the exercises for the courses "Simulation and Scientific Computing 1" and "Simulation and Scientific Computing 2", which are one of the key lectures in the Computational Engineering program.
- Formerly, I was the tutor for the course "Numerical Simulation of Fluids". Therein, the students get to know the concepts of CFD and apply a suitable discretization method to finally come up with a self-implemented fluid flow simulator.
- Large-Scale Simulations of Fluidized Beds with the Lattice Boltzmann Method, Details
- Direct Numerical Simulation of Sediment Transport in River Beds, Details
- Further topics upon consultation
Reserved and Running Theses
- M. Rippl, Computational Analysis of Particle Migration in a Square Micro Channel, Master Thesis, 2016
C. Rettinger, M. Avila (LSTM, FAU)
- D. Schuster, Direct Numerical Simulations of Fluidized Beds with the Lattice Boltzmann Method, Master Thesis, 2017
C. Rettinger, U. Rüde, V. Buwa (IIT Delhi)
Unknown Staff member: rettinger.
Use your LSS login name to show only publications of one person, or leave the field empty to show all publications.